Does visiting the dentist make you a bit nervous?March 7, 2017
Read our tips below to make a visit a lot easier!
- Call and schedule your appointment yourself. By talking to our team directly you’ll realise how friendly and understanding our whole team is.
- Pick an easy day for you such as a Saturday so you’re not rushing.
- Tell us everything you hate! Whatever it is that bothers you, there’s very little we can’t work around. We have years of experience treating phobic patients and a lot of tricks to make many aspects much easier.
- Bring headphones. Music or a good podcast is a great way to distract yourself from your surroundings.
- Consider sedation to help you relax. We will discuss these options at your consultation.
We hope you find this helpful. Making the first phone call is the hardest step. Following a simple consultation, we’ll put your mind at ease. We look forward to taking care of you.